At Limes Farm Infant School and Nursery we understand that Online Safety is of paramount importance for the children we teach. We continue to strive to ensure that all children are kept safe, including when accessing Remote Learning. In light of this, we have implemented a Remote Learning Code of Conduct, below.
- Ensure children are supervised when completing online learning tasks or accessing recorded lessons.
- Use the reputable learning sites and platforms suggested by Teachers.
- Use our 'Remote Online Learning Offer' as a guide.
- Read Online Safety updates posted on the website.
- Contact Staff using appropriate channels and ask for assistance, if needed.
- Make sure any online devices have appropriate child filters in place.